When it comes to festivals and having a good time, Loudon County always has something happening in the spring, summer, winter and fall!
In the spring and summer months you can enjoy:
- Lenoir City Arts & Crafts Festival (first weekend in June)
- Rockin’ the Docks Music Festival (May and July)
- Music on the Mountains at the Tennessee Valley Winery (summer)
Throughout the fall and winter you can take part in:
- Dead Man’s Farm (October)
- OktoberFest at the Tennessee Valley Winery (October)
- Christmas parades and celebrations (December)
For more information pertaining to these events, call 865-986-6822.