Loudon County is fortunate to have a number of wonderful parks that features sports fields, playgrounds, walking trails and much more.
Loudon Municipal Park features four baseball fields, an 18-hole disc golf course, soccer field, volleyball court, walking track, hiking trail and picnic shelter. Other parks include:
- Legion Park (baseball field, walking trail, playground areas, picnic tables, skate park and restrooms)
- Lions Club Park (playground, picnic shelters, picnic tables, barbeque grills)
- Liberty Park (softball field, playground, jogging/walking trail, basketball court, tennis courts, city pool)
- Riverside Park (fishing piers, boat launch, boat dock, barbeque grills, picnic shelters, restrooms)
- Tate & Lyle Performing Arts Center (amphitheater that seats 7,500)
For more detailed information, please visit the Loudon Parks and Recreation website.
Lenoir City also features a variety of amazing parks with playing fields, picnic shelters, walking trails, playgrounds and more.
Lenoir City Park, which is adjacent to Fort Loudoun Dam and Marina, boasts tennis courts, picnic shelters, playgrounds, volleyball court, walking trail, boat ramp and dock, fishing pier and restrooms. Other parks include:
- Rock Springs Park (walking trail, playground area, restrooms, picnic shelter)
- Town Creek Greenway (1.75-mile walk/bike trail)
- Lee Russell Recreation Complex (baseball fields, softball field, concessions, picnic shelter, restrooms)
- Wampler Keith Park (soccer fields, basketball court, skate park, walking trail, picnic areas)
- Lenoir City Pool/Claire Donahue Aquatic Center (six-lane/25 yard pool, splash pad, concessions, restrooms, air-inflated cover for cold weather use)
- Lenoir City Memorial Building (indoor gym, kitchen, meeting rooms, restrooms)
- Hall Ferry Park (basketball court, playground area, picnic shelter)
- Lenoir City Civitan Field (football field, baseball field, field house)
For more detailed information, please visit the Lenoir City Parks and Recreation website.